Jane Eyre Corona

This image comes under the category, oh I dunno, let's say magic eye, or maybe illusion

Some people can see images of weirdy beardy blokes in a slice of toast and claim it's a sign that their toaster is blessed by the son of a magic flying spaghetti monster (it isn't), and, well, I guess the point I'm making is that with a bit of imagination and a heavy dose of susceptibility people will see and believe stuff that just ain't there.

So, in this picture at first I thought it's just a couple of moons colliding, and the face started to appear. A man with long hair? Could it, is it, Jebus, it could be him.....Andrea Pirlo! Maybe. Then I stared a bit longer, the face appeared more feminine, a neck-line adorned with a lacy collar. The next name that sprung to mind was Jane Eyre, with an corona-like aura outlining the profile. If I tell you categorically it's Jane Eyre, I doubt you would believe me. But over time the myth could perpetuate and maybe in time others would believe it. Except Jane Eyre is a fictional character, but hey, don't let that stop a good myth!

So, go ahead, stare at the image and see if you see the same or someone (or something) else. At the end of the day it's just an image taken in my pocket by my stupid phone. I have the evidence.


Comments